When you give your active consent to us, we at Borregaard will collect and analyse personal data to be able to:
- Send a quest-back to you for getting your feed-back to the virtual CMD 2020, in order to improve our future events
- Analyse on aggregate level the number and type of participants for use in planning future events
2. Collection of data - what type of data do we collect?
The information we collect includes the following:
- Basic information like your name, company, and contact details (e-mail)
3. Security of information and misuse of services
- We may process personal data to ensure increased security in our digital channels. We may also process personal data to unveil misuse or misconduct on our digital channels
4. What choices do you have regarding your submitted personal data?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Know which personal data we have stored
- Require that wrong, unnecessary, lacking or outdated information is corrected or removed
- Opt-out and withdraw your active consent
- Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you have given us personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com or write to the address below if you want to do one or more of the following:
- Receive the personal data we have stored in our system
- Erase your personal data stored in our system
Written notification may be sent by letter to:
Hjalmar Wessels vei 6
Att: Lotte Kvinlaug, Investor Relations Officer
5. We never sell your personal information
Borregaard will not be sharing your personal data to third parties other than the organisation arranging the quest-back and suppliers providing services necessary for the transmission and processing of digital information, nor sell the personal information to third parties. Data will only be stored for the purpose listed under (1) and for the time defined under (7).
6. How do we make changes to this policy?
- By sending you an e-mail with information about the update and asking for your active consent
7. How, and how long do we store information on you?
The personal data will be deleted one month after the CMD 2020, i.e. not later than 17 October 2020.
8. Security of your personal information
Our web pages are encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), ensuring that personal information you provide us with on these web pages are secured. The security measures also include protected software systems, protected hardware and offices and personnel. We are actively doing risk analyses with subsequent risk mitigations if necessary.
9. Disclosure of Data
Borregaard will not disclose your personal data outside of Borregaard or its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates except (1) as you direct, (2) as described here or in your agreement(s) or (3) as required by law.
Borregaard will not disclose your personal data to law enforcement unless required by law. Should law enforcement contact Borregaard with a demand for your personal data, Borregaard will attempt to redirect the law enforcement agency to request that data directly from you. If compelled to disclose your personal data to law enforcement, then Borregaard will promptly notify you and provide you a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
Upon receipt of any other third-party request for your personal data, Borregaard will promptly notify you unless prohibited by law. If Borregaard is not required by law to disclose your personal data, Borregaard will reject the request. If Borregaard is compelled to disclose the requested information, Borregaard will attempt to redirect the third party to request your personal data from you.